I have to be honest and say I only booked this due to my Hotelux benefits. This property is so sought after for staycays during this time of non-travel that for a while, staycay crowds here were absolute madness. So while I know the property is really pretty and I’ve eaten here countless times, I never really felt that pull to staycay here. But I eventually pulled the trigger anyways just to check it off.Continue reading “[Hotel Review] Andaz Singapore”
Category: World of Hyatt
[Hotel Review] Grand Hyatt Singapore
My one and only stay at this property was maybe 10 years ago on a family wedding occasion and was too drained to properly appreciate the offerings. So when some timely opportunities came into play, I decided to give this Orchard Road icon, a property usually bustling with business peeps, a go.Continue reading “[Hotel Review] Grand Hyatt Singapore”
[Hotel Review] Carmel Valley Ranch
- Singapore Airlines SQ34 Singapore to San Francisco A350-900 – Premium Economy
- Carmel Valley Ranch
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- United Polaris Lounge, San Francisco International Airport
- Singapore Airlines SQ1 San Francisco to Hong Kong 777-300ER – Business
- SilverKris Lounge, Hong Kong International Airport
- Singapore Airlines SQ1 Hong Kong to Singapore 777-300ER – Business
- The Haven, Changi Airport Terminal 3
[Flight Review] Singapore Airlines SQ34 Singapore to San Francisco A350-900ULR – Premium Economy
I decided to write this next few reviews as a series so it seems abit more coherent.
So the background of this trip is that I knew I had a work trip to Carmel, California. Nearest flight stop will be San Francisco (SFO).
Flight wise, we were all booked on Singapore Airlines Premium Economy due to the long fight hours. I was honestly quite excited about trying PE on SQ!
Continue reading “[Flight Review] Singapore Airlines SQ34 Singapore to San Francisco A350-900ULR – Premium Economy”