- Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 – SilverKris Lounge
- Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 – Marhaba Lounge
- Singapore Airlines Q608 Boeing 787-10 Singapore to Incheon
- Conrad Seoul
- Fairfield by Marriott Seoul
- JW Marriott Hotel Seoul
- South Korea Incheon Airport Terminal 1 – Asiana Busines Lounge
- Singapore Airlines SQ611 Boeing 777-300ER Incheon to Singapore
I finally tried the somewhat legendary Pacific Club!
I’ve actually stayed in the property twice, pre-refurb and then post refurb in 2013. But never tried the Pacific Club experience – despite seeing stunning photos of it on blogs and what nots. It has always been a Club to check off so when Discovery held its sale in March 2019, it was the perfect excuse to plan yet another staycation.
As part of my Marriot Bonvoy challenge, this was the only feasible (ie reasonably priced) property in Cotai. I stayed here back in 2013 but wasn’t writing reviews then so I figured time to re-visit the property. A 4,000-room Sheraton is no joke after all! Continue reading “[Hotel Review] Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central”