As the world grinds to an almost-halt in the wake of rapidly developing COVID19 situations and everyone is reeling from the shockwaves all around the world, I figured I should do a mental stock take to be grateful for being able to plough through all that travelling last year.
Spontaneous Seoul 2019
- Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 – SilverKris Lounge
- Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 – Marhaba Lounge
- Singapore Airlines SQ608 Boeing 787-10 Singapore to Incheon – Business
- Conrad Seoul
- Fairfield by Marriott Seoul
- JW Marriott Hotel Seoul
- South Korea Incheon Airport Terminal 1 – Asiana Busines Lounge
- Singapore Airlines SQ611 Boeing 777-300ER Incheon to Singapore – Business
I can’t remember when I started on my first hotel membership program.
I kind of used to think hotel memberships are a hassle to sign up for, for something that you possibly won’t end up using anyway. But then again, that was a time when I perhaps just started out in the working life and didn’t travel that much.