- Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge – Business, Singapore Changi Airport
- SQ322 Singapore (SIN) – London (LHR) Business (A380)
- London Marriott Park Lane
- St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- Eurostar London to Paris – Business Premier
- Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel
- Star Alliance Lounge, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris
- SQ335 – Paris (CDG) – Singapore (SIN) Business (Boeing 777-300ER)
After a whirlwind trip of 2 cities, I was ready to go home!
On the day of depart, I was informed that there were strikes by some airport workers and advised to go earlier. With SQ counters opening 3.5 hours prior to flight in view of that, I plotted to arrive 4hours ahead which turned out to be the right strategy. In case its useful for anyone, tax refund took another 30mins including manual checks at the counter for one of my stash, and off I went to check in exactly at the 3.5 hours mark.
With Business class boarding pass in hand, I also received what they call “Acces N1” – this is printed on your boarding pass – and this allows you to fast track all the way (getting into immigration, customs, security etc) skipping the sometimes-snaking queues which is a godsend given how busy the airport was.Continue reading “[Lounge Review] Star Alliance Lounge, Charles de Gaulle Airport”