- Singapore Airlines SQ34 Singapore to San Francisco A350-900 – Premium Economy
- Carmel Valley Ranch
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- United Polaris Lounge, San Francisco International Airport
- Singapore Airlines SQ1 San Francisco to Hong Kong 777-300ER – Business
- SilverKris Lounge, Hong Kong International Airport
- Singapore Airlines SQ1 Hong Kong to Singapore 777-300ER – Business
- The Haven, Changi Airport Terminal 3
- Hours: 6am-12:30am daily
- Location: Terminal 1, Main Departure Hall, Level 6, near Gate 5 (previously Gate 15)
So at first I wasn’t sure if I had time to experience this as my layover was only 1-hour and I haven’t done such a short layover before! Turns out, I had 20mins to spare as my onwards flight to Singapore is just beside it!
At 7am in the morning and given the current situation in Hong Kong, the lounge was understandably empty save for a few occupied tables, which allowed me the liberty to take plenty of shots of empty seats.
There’s in fact a lot of seating options depending on your preferences – solo sofas, communal sofas, private work booths or chilling areas:
There is also a little bar:
There is also a dining area of sorts with proper dining tables:
Food wise, the offerings were quite comprehensive for a breakfast timing and they even had home-made soya beancurd!
After having hard boiled poached eggs as my last pre-landing breakfast, scrambled eggs looked really good to me. And how can I miss har gow in HKIA?
I was quite proud I was able to do all that within 20mins. Ha!
a really nice lounge which must have been unusually peaceful. But works for me as a zip-in-out experience.