- Singapore Airlines SQ34 Singapore to San Francisco A350-900 – Premium Economy
- Carmel Valley Ranch
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- United Polaris Lounge, San Francisco International Airport
- Singapore Airlines SQ1 San Francisco to Hong Kong 777-300ER – Business
- SilverKris Lounge, Hong Kong International Airport
- Singapore Airlines SQ1 Hong Kong to Singapore 777-300ER – Business
- The Haven, Changi Airport Terminal 3
This is going to be a short one as I think I was on the same plane as I did from SFO. So no need for photo overlap.
Boarding for business class was called at 0740 for the 0800 flight. This time, we entered via a different gate and I went back to my familiar 14A.
Pushback was on time, and as usual, my trusty glass of bubbly accompanied me up til take off:
As this was a short flight of 4hours, meal service commenced shortly after take-off. I had Book-ed The Cook and I had picked the Hong Kong Curry Beef Noodle Soup. It was excellent! Sans the carbs of course:
We approached landing after a while of chilling. I have completed my first 20-hour journey. In class.
an uneventful flight but certainly a luxurious way to fly 20-hour journey. Would I do it again? If its in J, then negotiable. Hehe.